What do you need to make your innovative product idea a market success?
Courage, creativity, a keen sense of the market, money, perseverance, a good team – and external experts whose specialist knowledge complements the company’s own know-how.
I support companies (mainly SMEs) and R & D institutions in Europe in the development of textiles with additional functions. We provide quick and easy access to a wide spectrum of textile technology expertise.
We see ourselves as a bridge between R & D organisations and the industry.
Services from Daniela and the TITERA team:
- Analysing innovation potential
- Development of product strategies
- Provision of contacts to other experts and institutions throughout Europe
- Gathering information on suitable EU funding programs
- Managing EU projects (tenders, project registration, funding management, etc.)
- Advice on standardisation and licencing requirements for the European market
- Workshops and lectures
- Coaching and training of teams and startups
- and much more
- Owner and managing director of TITERA technology consulting, Slovenia/Germany
- Textile and clothing technology engineer specialising in wearer comfort
- Board member of the European Society for Protective Clothing (ESPC)
- Expert committee member of the WG for CEN / TC 248 WG31 for Smart Textiles-Electronic
- Expert at the DIN workshop "Smart Clothing – Active luminous warning vests", Berlin
- Member of the Smarttex Network in Thuringia, Germany
- Textile Association & President of Quality Association of Pomurje
- Guest lecturer at the University of Hasselt, Belgium
- Evaluator of research and development projects for the Slovenian Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
- Associate advisor at TCBL: Textile & Clothing Business Labs
- Technology scouting (smart textiles – electronic – innovations for traditional textile and human comfort)
- Certified consultant for the Enterprise Europe Network Thuringia
- Co-author of the scientific monograph "Theory and Applications of Heat Transfer in Humans": Whole-Body Human Computational Models and the Effect of Clothing
- Consultant – audited and approved by the European Commission – for innovation audits in small and medium-sized enterprises
Daniela was born in Slovenia, but feels at home in Germany and all over Europe.