Planning multidisciplinary projects involves a number of challenges – from building the right team and focusing on the right goals to turning ideas into marketable products. I can help you prepare and implement innovative projects.
- Analysing ideas’ innovation potential
- Analysis of user needs, technological possibilities, socio-economic parameters and available resources
- Identifying risks, innovation barriers and priorities
- Preparation of product development oriented towards the market and series production
- Contacts to relevant external network partners
- Establishment of an R & D project group
- Opportunities for public co-financing (familiarity with the world of grants for enterprises and R & D institutions in Europe)
- Organising collaborations with partners of various professional, national, cultural and organisational backgrounds
- Prototype creation
- Design and usability testing
- Help with transforming knowledge, skills and product prototypes into concrete, saleable products or processes
- Overcoming market barriers (>standardisation)
- Do you need innovative products to stay competitive?
- Have you wondered how you might be able to implement new developments without specialised staff?
- Do you already have product development professionals working for the company, but they are busy with day-to-day business?
- Do you have enough time to keep up-to-date on current technology and material developments, guidelines or standardisation in Europe?
- Would you prefer to see an economic return on any promising results of a research project – instead of burying them in a drawer, never to see the light of day again?
Then we should get to know each other!
Together, we’ll find solutions for your company: Introduce us to your existing business, long-term goals, technological capabilities and people. We’ll then work with you to develop short- and long-term development guidelines, as well as the ideal roadmap for you. » Contact us